Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to Cardiff... Population = Scum

Ok, so perhaps it's a little bit wrong for me to get so worked up over this as it's been happening to a LOT of people for a long time now, but I can't help being pissed off about it.

Last night, my mum went to the opera with some friends from work. Since money here is pretty tight at the moment, she hasn't been out in over a year, close to two years infact by my count, so this was something pretty special for her.

Before the show started they went for a meal, and while they were eating, some scummy bastard stole £30 and my mum's debit (bank) card from her bag along with, oddly, her bus ticket. So anyway, they went to pay for the meal and my mum noticed that the stuff was missing. It must have completely ruined her night. They still went to the show, but I don't think she had as much enjoyment as she would have had, thanks to some twat taking advantage of her.

Anyway, we cancelled the card before it could be used for anything, but I feel so sorry for my mum -_-.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that really sucks. I can tell you're pissed by the obscene words you used o_O;;; Wow! Go hunt for that scum and beat him down.

Frag said...

Obscene? that was me being subtle ^^;;