Friday, January 9, 2009

Jero

So, next week i have two meetings with IT trainer's to get an idea of what I could learn from their courses. I'm planning to head into computer maintenance/repair, so i'm looking for the best training I can currently get. Finger's crossed it goes well for me, it's about time i started earning some moolah.

I finally finished my Music Station and Kouhaku downloads. Only watched half of each so far, but Kouhaku really gave me a surprise with Jero - reportedly the first African-American enka singer. This guy's fantastic, really really great voice!




Just a short message then today, but better than the nothing i posted for months ^^. I may post again in future about my love of enka... as small as it is ^^;;

1 comment:

pommy said...

<3 glad that at least you've heard alan's music!

oo i like jero :D...he's so gangster XD