Monday, January 5, 2009

Wahey

SO, i've added a new blog to my list on the side... the wonderous Pommy ^^ Seriously one of the greatest people i've met online... even if she is just a stones throw away from being clinically insane o.o

How was everyone's Christmas? Mine wasn't too bad, just growing older takes away a fair chunk of the wonder of the day. I'm no longer excited at 5am on the 25th of December, and i do miss that feeling, but oh well, I am 22 now, so it's to be expected ^^.

Anywho, I decided to treat myself after Christmas and finally purchased a PSP yay! Only have 4 games so far, but damn it was worth it just for Crisis Core. That game had one of the best endings i've ever witnessed, and the soundtrack was absolutely fantastic.

On the subject of game music, I found this user on youtube, katethegreat19 , who does, quite simply, the greatest covers of video game music i've ever heard. Not only does she write some excellent lyrics, but she's just such a talented musician and singer, i'm truly amazed by her.


http://uk.youtube.com/user/katethegreat19

I really look forward to seeing what else she comes out with in future ^^. I'm already a big fan!

Finally, with this being the Christmas/new year period i'd LOVE to comment on the Music Station Super Live and Kouhaku Uta Gassen, but as the downloads are going SO damn slow, that will have to wait until another time ^^.

Take care folks ^^ (whoever reads this lol)

No comments: